Moonlight Visions - Chapter 42

 Back at the house, while I was leaving the Goth’s home, Elaina was minutes away from waking from her vampire slumber.
 …And Robert was just getting home from work.
 He entered the house and didn’t recognize anything there.  Elaina had gone above and beyond in her attempt to erase any sign of me in the living world.
 My furniture, my art, even my beloved wall coloring was gone.
 She even had the fireplace that caused my demise resurfaced.  A large flat screen TV now hung above it.
 I arrived home, but did not get to see how much my home had been changed.  As I pulled up on my broom…
 I caught sight of Elaina as she was leaving her underground fortress.
 She attempted to speed past me as soon as she saw me.
 “Elaina!”  I said; effectively stopping her in her tracks. 
 “You should really stay out of this,” she said; her voice full of warning.


“Or what?”  I asked.

 “You’re going to find out what real pain feels like,” she said before speeding off once again.
 I took her words as a threat against Robert.  It was the only way she could hurt me.
 I watched her run off until I could barely see her.
 When she was almost out of sight…I quickly hopped on my broom and decided to follow her.
I had no idea where she was going, but I figured that it had something to do with her plans against Robert.  I just hoped that I could stay behind her long enough to find out what it was.


Click Here To Read More Moonlight Visions

Labels: