About I Stole Evil


The delivery of Diane Thompson's new baby does not go as planned...in fact, it goes terribly wrong and her new baby is not at all what she expected.  With her emotions awry, she makes a terrible decision that threatens to take away everything she's known and loved.  She's forced to face the consequences that comes with stealing evil...

D2m's Note:  I started this story over 20 years ago when I was still in middle school, but I never completed it.  A few years ago, my son stumbled across the book and started reading it.  Dying to know how the story ends, he begged me to complete it.  I told him that not only would I complete it, but I'd rewrite it as a Sims 3 story.  Here's my attempt at finishing a story that I started over two decades ago...

Click Here to Read "I Stole Evil"

Labels: ,